Apply Learning Provides Two Types Of Placement Abroad And Additional Services
- Placement of employees into a bespoke tailored training program at leading institutions to attain tailored certificates
- Covers all sectors of government, including: defense, security, education healthcare, etc.
- Placement of students into a 1-4 year program at leading universities to attain degrees at all levels: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Covers all majors and specializations, including: engineering, medicine, computer science, etc.
Other Services - Taking Care Of Everything
- Visa service and applications, meet and greet
- Travel and logistics
- Accommodation choice
- Insurance provision
- Ancillary lifestyle support
Regional Presence & Regional Expertise
17 years presence in the KSA and GCC Region.
Offices and expert teams based in Riyadh, Dubai and London, purposed to support Government training needs.
Expertise understanding of training needs, and presenting augmented, out-come led solutions – across a range of platforms.
250 partnerships worldwide, including top 100 Universities and colleges in the UK, the USA, Australia and New Zealand, as well as English Language Training organisations.
Demonstrably high placement and attainment rates, in excess of 90%.
Experts in the fields of Defence, Civil Defence and Security, and Medical, Healthcare and Education.
We have a record of delivery, from our understanding of sponsor training needs.
We offer considerable experience of successful provision of out-come led/results-driven training programmes.
Strong partnerships with some of the largest government organisations
We understand their needs and expectations, have a record of delivering training solutions, and managing successful outcomes.
Apply Learning Guarantees Value-For-Money Through Unmatched Quality At Competitive Prices
Choice of Training Solution
- Positioned to deliver training on-shore and off-shore, as well as online and blended training
- All tailored to sponsor/government individual requirements
- Exclusive and direct access to top institutions around the globe
- Thorough screening and advice for each candidate
- Pre-negotiated preferred rates for medium to large batches
- Streamlined rates for auxiliary services in origin and host countries
- Careful reporting, benchmarked progress, close liaison with sponsors
- Centralised co-ordination, strong levels of programme management, regular customer satisfaction analysis
- Dedicated Sponsor Portal for reporting and programme management
- Dedicated follow-up and tailored training and study plans
- Ongoing coordination with institutions to optimize service delivery